12 August 2011

Wet Wet Wet

11 August

I can't believe it – more rain...any more of this and I'll need to get a rubber ring and an outboard motor to get round. Of course when it does dry up, I could make it into a Westie flying machine of some sort (only joking). I wonder how far it would go.

The sheep are definitely not happy with this weather, and there's not much I can do except help keep a careful eye on them. Skye helps out by keeping my seat on the bike dry as she doesn't like getting wet feet (or dirty come to that). Good news about the calf's eye though – the rain must have washed whatever was in it away – it's much better

Back at home Daisy is in trouble – got her new haircut all wet and muddy. Oops! Could almost feel sorry for her – but perhaps I'm just not well.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment