14 August 2011

Caravans


A better day today – Skye got hold of the old Suffolk ewe first thing and we sorted her sore ear out.  

This is a picture of her as a lamb - we were too busy to take another this morning




Everyone is looking much happier now as most of the rain has stopped - even me.

There has been more talk of the caravan. Skye has been asking what an old caravan is. I told her it's something you sleep in when it gets busy lambing and now she's not sleeping for worry that we're just about to start lambing! You just wouldn't think she'd spent all her life on a farm – I know no-one lambs in August, so we're just getting ready for next year (I hope I get one of the comfy beds).

Daisy thinks we're going to use it for holidays, but she's still a puppy, so that doesn't count.

Anyway, it arrived this afternoon and looks very comfy. I haven't been allowed anywhere near it yet which is a bit of a worry – I wouldn't like Daisy to pinch the best spot.

Ah well, not to worry – I'm sure there are at least two beds in it and I'm faster than she is...

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment