12 August 2011

Daisy’s haircut


10 August 2011

Today started off really well – apart from the weather which is getting everyone fed up. I had good run round the sheep and no problems seen but one of the calves has a sore eye.

Anyway, the best news was that the Princess was bundled off early on and put into the car! She made a right song and dance about it, but what a peaceful morning we had, Skye and I. We were just hoping that she wasn't coming back (well I was anyway, I think Skye quite likes her) when we heard her at the back door. Well, what a sight! She'd been off for a clip and wash by the look of it.



Princess Lah-de-Dah

I mistook her for another dog at first and growled at her, which didn't go down well, and then I spent the rest of the day thankful that I'm not a Westie. The sheep would never take me seriously if I went out looking like that. A horrible thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment