13 August 2011

Hendrik

12 August 2011

No rain – that's a pleasant surprise. Skye woke up worrying that we might be out working sheep later as it was dry, and was happy to see it was still too wet. I told her we wouldn't but she never listens to me. I think she's deaf. No really, I think she is

Had a visit from my pal Hendrik today – he came to see Jerry and Mandy. I was just having a lie down after a busy morning and was pleased to see him. He's almost as full of mischief as me and always plays with me. Today he was telling us about his wedding plans. I wondered if he might like some sheep brought in to the church as a pleasant surprise, but on reflection I'm not sure he's as keen on sheep as me. I'll have to put my thinking cap on. Good luck to them both anyway.

Some chat today about an old caravan coming in. Hopefully it's going to be either a lambing caravan or a kennel for Daisy. I'll have to keep an eye on this worrying development though because I'm sure change is usually bad news, and I'm certainly not keen to go on holiday AT ALL. I'm far too busy.

Take care


 

No comments:

Post a Comment