13 August 2011

Daisy left out in the cold?


Dry and warm – at last! All the cows and calves were having a lie in when we went round this morning. I was all for getting them up, but we decided to let them be in the end. We got some sheep up though as you can see.


Last night Daisy ("isn't she gorgeous") got left outside in the rain and was too wet when she came in to go to the upstairs kennel so had to sleep with Skye and I (we never get up there). Once she'd finished her bedtime snack and realised what was going on, she was in a right sulk – I bet she'll be quicker off the mark tonight, the little devil. I did wonder why her snack is the same size as ours – takes her ages to eat it...I must have a chat with Jerry about that soon.

It was the holiday cottage change over today, so I got a rest this afternoon. Not that I need it, but Jerry says it's best to have a quiet day every now and then. Ho hum...looking after Skye and Daisy for me then. No matter how hard you try, there's only one way to spell boring.

Skye was all for going home with the holiday makers today, she must reckon they don't keep sheep. I would have let her go, but we called her back and I suppose I would have missed her (though I won't be telling her that anytime soon).
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment