16 August 2011

Searching for Sun

What a day. I got absolutely soaked. If it carries on like this I think I'm going to emigrate – somewhere nice and dry would be a good start, sheep would be essential (my own preferably). Skye thinks I want to hibernate and says I'll never last the whole winter without food and doesn't think anyone can sleep until Spring (I reckon she would have a good try though). Next time we go to the vet, I'm going to try and get her ears syringed – she's deaf as a post.

All afternoon we were pulling up weeds in the back field. I was making sure no sheep got into the field to disturb us, but I hate plants. They're fine for sheep and cows to eat, but that's about it. Sometimes I get a bit of plant-like food into my bowl, but I nearly always manage to avoid it. No point me struggling with it - if I leave it Daisy or Skye will hoover it up in no time at all.

More importantly, I still haven't got into the caravan yet...must put my thinking cap on.

Let's hope tomorrow is a better day

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment