2 September 2011

Things are looking up


After all my recent worries, at last a bit of good news. Today they both went off to a sheep sale AND I saw them put the chequebook into their bag. I didn't go as I get a little excited and have to stay in the car. I know what goes on though – lots and lots of sheep are brought past and you pick the ones you like best. My problem would definitely be leaving any behind so probably best not to go in. Anyway, it looks as though I might be getting some more little playthings if it's true that my gimmers are going to be sold.

I watch all lorries coming to the farm very carefully at this time of year. Especially the big ones that could be carrying lots of sheep – it's so exciting. Definitely collie Christmas, and I've got my list sent in already. Skye's wondering why we need more sheep if we're going to be lucky enough to get rid of some. As far as she's concerned the only good thing about the sheep market is the canteen, which has got Daisy interested – she's busy making a list of her favourite food to take in with her in case she can't read the menu. I'm sure they just do things like this to annoy me, but it won't work. Well, not much anyway.

I'll be up good and early tomorrow. Plenty of jobs to keep on top of – joy, joy, joy

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment