13 September 2011

It’s all go

More wind today – I'm starting to get used to it now. It helps that I've been so busy. First of all the gimmers had to be brought in again and sorted through – rather reluctantly because we were sorting out a bunch to go away and still no sign of any replacements. Don't people know how much I like my sheep? It's all very concerning...

Then the combine turned up and we rushed about getting all the corn in. The cows were very happy to see that going on, so we had to shut the door of the grain store pretty quickly when we'd finished so they don't remember where it all went. That wouldn't have worked if it had been Daisy watching where some of her food had gone – she's got a memory like an elephant where that's concerned.

Had some really good news late in the day – my quad bike came back from the menders. Fantastic. I can't wait until tomorrow, but Skye was a little disappointed to see it back as she'd enjoyed not having it.

It's all go, go, go at the moment – just how I like it

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment