24 September 2011

Moving bulls


I was up good and early this morning, Saturday or not. We had cattle to move about and I wanted to make sure I was ready. When we'd finished, we had to move the Angus bull in with the other bulls. He's a nice old boy and gets on with the other bulls really well – much to disappointment of the gimmers in the field who came rushing over expecting a fight! I'll give them a fight, the bored little devils.

Here's a picture of the bull


We thought Princess lah-de-dah was dead when we got back in. No sign of her getting up until nearly 11am. Skye just looked envious – she loves a lie in, but she loves riding on the bike even more and we do that first thing. Choices, choices...Mind you, she makes up for it later in the day with a good nap when she gets in. Daisy usually manages to join her, but I just like to get back out again.

Still no sign of my new tup – that's always a bit of a worry but Skye tells me it'll be here soon enough, and too soon for her. I am trying to be patient, but it's hard you know.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment