5 September 2011

Getting ready

We've had a busy day today getting the sheep pens ready for next week. It's a great feeling looking forward to a few sheep days. The only slight cloud on the horizon is that the barley looks like it's also ready now, so I bet that we'll end up getting that combined first, but hopefully it won't take too long. Skye isn't too pleased to see the pens up again, but both she and Daisy are wondering whether the barley might be edible. Daisy says she's definitely going to give it a go and find out

One piece of REALLY GOOD NEWS though – the caravan door was left open for a while today and I managed to get a sneaky look in. Had to be quick so I couldn't be too sure, but it looks like I'll be very comfy this year when it comes to lambing – lots of chairs and a carpet. Bliss.

Anyway, I'm off to bed – lots to look forward to tomorrow

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment