22 September 2011

Dogs driving me daft

20 September 2011

It's far too quiet for my liking at present.  we are having a couple of easy days after bringing home all the bales.  I ask you!  I don't feel tired in the slightest.  Fit as a fiddle, me.  Of course, Daisy and Skye are really happy, the lazy rascals.  They just love pottering about together - mostly looking for holes to dig and they always come back in muddy.  As thick as thieves they are.

Daisy has been rolling in sheep muck (again) so she's not very popular at present (oh dear).  Puppy or not, she's going to have to learn that she'll never get into the upstairs kennel smelling like that!  And Skye is just being naughty encouraging her to do it.  What a pair...

Let's just hope we can get on with my list of sheep jobs soon.  Just for my own sanity...aaarrgh

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment