22 September 2011

Another new tup

You'll never guess. I've only just found out. Oh boy, oh boy. We're getting another new tup – that's three in the last week and bodes really well for the lambing. I haven't seen it yet, and I hope it doesn't take as long to get here as the other two did, but it's REALLY GOOD NEWS.

Needless to say, Skye disagrees. She just rolled her eyes and took herself back to her bed and not even her little mucker Daisy could cheer her up.

Went into Wooler this afternoon to pick up some bit and pieces – I thought we might be going to pick up the tup, but no such luck. Let's hope they don't forget...

Anyway, Skye has just asked how to spell retirement. Daisy is helping (?) her with a letter asking if she can officially retire before the next lambing, and preferably before the next winter. That should be a good read – not an ounce of common sense between them, but I wouldn't mind if she starts taking it a bit easier (if that's possible). We'll see, but I think she's barking up the wrong tree.

I'm off to settle down by the window and look out for the tup. It's good to be busy, busy, busy

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment