17 July 2012

Daisy on a bridge

We've had a busy day making the most of a sunny day - even Skye was out and about helping to check the sheep and cows.  I think she quite likes watching the calves.  I don't - they're far too naughty with all their chasing about and jumping.  Sorting them out is just like pushing water uphill - hard work and full of disappointment.

We've heard from Daisy today - she says she's enjoying her holiday and has somehow managed to send us a picture of her on a very large bridge


Doesn't she look clean?  Can't be much of a holiday if she's that clean.  She can't have found the sheep yet - everywhere must have sheep to look after and you can't stay clean looking after sheep.  No way.

She says I must make it very clear how brave she is going on such a big bridge and she also says that she's concentrating very hard to remember all the little details so she can tell Skye and me what she's been up to as soon as she gets back.  Can't wait...no really, it will be nice to have her home again, but I might find some urgent grooming that needs done if she starts droning on too much.

All this talk of grooming is making me feel unwell - better get my head down.  Clipper might be here tomorrow, you never know...

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment