28 July 2012

A day out for the terriers

I'm resting these days - I've decided that I've just got to treat it as though its a job and get better.  My naughty paw is feeling a bit better today so it must be working.  Skye and I stayed at home - after a couple of days working I don't think Skye could walk far if she tried.  She's grumbling so much that I'm starting to feel tired as well - tired of listening to her that is!  Anyway she's happier now she's seen Daisy and Pie walking the sheep down the road last night and has a plan to get off sheep duty.  She's been practicing a limp and next time the vet's here she's going to limp over to him and drop down at his feet moaning.  Some chance!

The terrible twins went off on a trip today to the Kelso show- they've been telling me all about it ever since they got back.  They say there were lots of dogs, and people, and walking about on their leads sniffing...sounds like a day to miss if you ask me - strange dogs and me just don't get on.  They did say there were pork roasts in some of the tents they visited which smelt great and kept dropping to the floor and some very tasty steak leftovers which Skye and I thought sounded a bit more like it, but to be honest just having them out of the way for a day was bliss.  A reward in itself!

One thing though - looks like that's the way to tire Little Pie out - fast asleep for once!

 
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment