30 July 2012

Ho hum...

We've had a quieter day today - probably just as well, what with my sore foot...at least I'm not missing out on anything!  I helped Hugo out with some tractor work in the afternoon sitting on my special seat next to him whilst the others stayed behind.  I often go out just in case I need to help out. 

Skye was busy practicing her limp (she persuaded the people in the cottage to take her for a walk) and Daisy was helping out by keeping out of the way...and keeping clean for once.  She's got a spa day coming up soon and is really lookin forward to it.  She's been telling Pie all about it but Little Pie wasn't bothered much and thought it was a waste of good sniffing about time at home...yes, I'm starting to like the little rascal.

She went off to help put up an electric fence and came back very excited (no change there, then) - she says she's seen the cows close up, and aren't they big...and smelly...and very curious.  She had to keep under everyones feet to keep out of the cows' way but seems to have had some fun which is the main thing - after all, she's not much more than a puppy really - not a worker like me!

In the evening Pie had some more sitting down quietly with the Tinker on a knee and seems to have worked out that the cat's a friend - she even gave her a little lick.  Wonders never cease...maybe Skyes little chat about looking after the cat, or else, helped!  Skye loves that cat...even more than supper time.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment