26 July 2012

More clipping

Well, Skye finally managed to get the sheep in - not before I'd had to get them out of the gate, sore foot or not.  Then after lunch she had to get another group in.  I was green with envy...lucky Skye.  Not that she saw it that way - she did nothing but grumble all day long.  Too hot, too stiff, too tired she reckoned.  Too lazy if you ask me.

I rode on the bike in the evening when we put them back and Little Pie and Daisy both helped out.  They said they were happy to help if that meant I could stay on the bike and Skye was too tired to object so we all set off down the road.  And you know what?  The little terriers did well - chasing away all the time and the look on the faces of the sheep was a picture - I bet they've never been driven by terriers before!

Great fun.  The little dogs will sleep well tonight

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment