6 July 2012

I spoke too soon - more rain

More rain.   Daisy has gone back to bed this morning and says she's not getting up until it stops.  He he! That would sort out the problem of her stout tummy, as I don't think it's going to stop before supper.

I'm pleased we put in some new drains into some of the fields in Spring - they're getting a good test at any rate, but even so it's no fun splashing about trying to round up lambs.  Splash splash I go, then they splash about all over the place too.  Then the ewes start splashing about.  Maybe I'd be better off with one of those boats with a big fan out the back that I saw in the TV once...perhaps Daisy could get hold of one with the computer.  The little woolly pests wouldn't know what had hit them.

Oh well. Maybe it'll be dry soon

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment