5 July 2012

Daisy sets me straight


Apparently Daisy likes her Spa days and on no account is she going to let Robert anywhere near her with his clippers.  She's a funny one that little dog - on the one hand she's never happier than when she's found something mucky to roll around in and she loves chasing the sheep (well, they let her run around them until they get bored and run off!), and on the other hand she likes her baths and being fluffed up with the hairdryer.  Madness!  I've not had a bath so far this year and I've no plans for one any day soon either.

Everything outside is happier today - the sun is back (big yellow round thing in the sky, you remember?) and at first I was worried that some madman had come along and chopped the legs off all the sheep, but no, they were just enjoying the warm.  We were as well, and Skye even came out on the bike today, although it's very uncomfortable as the seat has lost it's cushion (some time during lambing it broke)

Think I'm just going to rest in the garden for half an hour before we get on...make the most of it I say.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment