25 July 2012

Silage

A nice sunny day and silage to pick up today.  That's one day of my two weeks out of the way.  We had a little look round the silage first thing and decided it would be ready later on.  Here's a picture of Little Pie running about over the rows!


Where does she get her energy?  I think she's going to be a grafter - someone to help out when Skye can't be bothered.

Talking of which - Skye has been in a right strop today and has been trying to teach Pie sheep commands just in case we're clipping again tomorrow.  She reckons Pie is faster than her...which may be true (embarrassing, but true) but I reckon there's no chance that Pie will be working - Skye is definately going to be working sheep tomorrow.  If I was her, I'd be getting some rest because the sheep will surprised to see her getting off the bike!

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment