24 July 2012

Disaster

Really bad news today - sorting out the sheep this morning with Little Pie and skinned my paw...ouch, ouch, ouch.  Still managed to get the sheep back into their field with Pie to help, but had to go to the vet later.  I hate the vets - especially now.  She's making me wear a special little boot over my paw and NO SHEEP for two weeks.  Two weeks, might as well be two years...How will we manage?  We've only just started the clipping.  Disaster!

Here I am with the blasted boot on


All this news has sent Skye into a gloomy mood as well.  She's worked out that unless she can persuade Daisy or Little Pie to work the sheep she's going to have to do it herself.  Daisy just chuckled when Skye asked her, then said she was off to place a bet that Skye wouldn't manage to get a single sheep home, but Little Pie said she'd have a go if I could tell her what to do.  She's certainly got some spirit  - but she'll never catch any sheep with those little legs!  Bad luck Skye...

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment