18 July 2012

Daisy's back

What a sad little Westie we've got on our hands today...she came back from her little holiday and wants to go straight back.  Thanks to Ben and Jill she reckons she's had such a good time she can't wait to go again.  Well, she was sad until suppertime anyway, but I'm pleased to report that it didn't affect her appetiite in any way!

Here's a picture of Daisy and Ben planning their next walk (to follow)

Skye's been getting all the info on the holiday and it sounds a bit dull to me - as I suspected yesterday, there was a lot of walking and shopping and not one sheep in sight, let alone any work to get on with. 

Now, who in their right mind would call that good fun?  Skye thought it sounded pretty good fun though (I rest my case) and has asked Daisy to make sure that she never goes on holiday again without her...she reckons a bit of retail therapy is just what she needs - along with a big cream scone and an ice cream at some fancy-dan restaurant.  In fact, she cheered Daisy up a lot by having a loooong chat about exactly what sorts of treats they would have when they went next time.  I've told them they can do what they like as long as they don't try to persuade me to go along as well - holidays are boring, boring, boring (but they could bring me back something tasty...).

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment