27 July 2012

Pie's reward

More clipping today...a groan from me and lots of groans from lazy old Skye who was telling Daisy she'd though about running away last night.

Needless to say there was lots of shouting and struggling as Skye tried to get the sheep out of the field, which I had to help with in the end, but today we gave Pie her first ride on the bike - she came with us as we collected the sheep and was squeeking with delight as we chased about after Skye and her new woolly friends.  Oh yes, I think that little dog has got potential and I bet what she lacks in speed, she'd make up for in effort - she certainly got the ewes moving along in the pens once we got them which was more than Skye managed!

At least that's the clipping finished - and I never thought I'd say that.  This sore paw has ruined my year and no mistake.  I'm just going to have to rest and get it better as fast as possible.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment