12 October 2011

Suffolk tup has arrived, hooray!!!

We've had a quieter day today – to be truthful, I'm not that sorry as I was a little stiff when we went out first thing this morning. Not enough to stop me working you understand, but enough to mean I was glad to get back in from the rain. And boy, was it raining! Skye was really fed up by the time we got in – she hates the rain, absolutely hates it. Then, when we got back in all Daisy wanted to do was chunter on about her ride on the quad bike yesterday. If it had been anyone else, Skye would have bitten them but she lets the little dog get away with blue murder.

Anyway, really exciting news!!! The tup arrived today...nice little fellow – a bit chubby if you ask me, but I don't expect I'll be allowed to run a few pounds off him. Never mind, the most important thing is that he's here. I'm really pleased and completely forgot about the wet when I went out later on to have a look at him.

I'm keeping it quiet for now though and haven't told Skye – we don't want her getting any more fed up. I'll just have to hope she doesn't see him tomorrow morning. It's a bit optimistic I know – there's certainly nothing wrong with her eyesight and I know she can sniff trouble out, no problem.

Oh well, at least we'll get a good night's sleep. Ignorance is bliss...

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment