18 October 2011

Sicknote

What a windy day – again...it makes yesterday's gales look like a gentle breeze. We've been moving cattle about today so we can get them into a nice sheltered field. They looked very pleased about it indeed

Skye has been at the holiday brochures again, but is cross that no-one mentions resorts that don't have any wind or rain. I suggested she should try the Gobi desert, ha ha! She suggested I should take a long walk off a short pier – what a cheek! I think we're going wind crazy.

Daisy has been putting her feet up today – she's been under the weather and feeling VERY sorry for herself. Little rascal – it's the first time she's been poorly, but it looks like she's on the mend now though, and is back to her usual annoying self.

I'm hoping for a still day tomorrow. We're getting close to tups going out and I don't want anything putting our preparation back. We'll see.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment