4 October 2011

Help, I’m going mad


Daisy has got wind of Skye's plan to run off to search for the sun. It's not hard as Skye's been muttering a lot in the night about swapping her treasures for a train ticket, complaining about the wet and has been asking me to show her how to read a map (Daisy overheard her asking and has been pestering me to tell her what a map is – I think she thinks it might be edible). Daisy's not happy about Skye's plan – she doesn't like change in her little life and she likes playing with her Auntie Skye. She's certainly not planning to run off with Skye as she's got a really cosy spot here, so I think she's planning to snitch on her which will put an end to the (rather sketchy) plans and probably just as well too. Oh for a bit of common sense and a decent night's sleep.

Here's a picture of Skye and Daisy - "No funny business going on here, honestly"



You just wouldn't think Skye was a collie you know – she's lovable enough, but doesn't seem to have a brain cell in her whole body, and as for Daisy... I just despair. I think I'd get more sense talking to the sheep – and that's definitely not something I'm planning anytime soon.

Anyway, looks like the lambs need worming soon and we've got fields to get ready for wheat so with a bit of luck I'll be too busy working to worry about the pair of them. Thank goodness for that...roll on tomorrow.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment