8 January 2016

Shopping blues

Its still raining.

It gets worse...if that's possible and believe me it is...

I've just had to spend all day with Skye and her gossipy little pal Daisy.  They talk about nothing all day, just droning on and on and on and zzzzzz.  Oh, sorry apathy just overtook me for a moment.

Today's hot topic was internet shopping - Skye has heard that the winter sales are coming to a close and she hasn't been able to buy anything yet.  She's worried all the best deals will have gone already so Daisy said she'd seen people shopping on the internet for bargains and she'd help her find one.  Hmmmm.  A bad combination that if ever there was one...we all love Daisy but not for her brains and as for Skye...well, lets just say she's not your typical collie, and just as well she's well loved.

Anyway after hours and hours of chat they think they've found just the thing to buy ...doggy waterproofs.  Their new 'must have' accessory.


Now, I think I'm pretty patient and not easily driven to despair but I'm being pushed over the edge by the pair of them.  They now realise a) they've no money to buy anything and b) even if they did they don't know where the internet shop is (Pie says she reckons it's miles away down near Newcastle somewhere but says they've no chance of getting anything delivered for ages as she showed the postie her teeth the other day...ooops).

I think I'll volunteer to go and find the internet shop - then I'll quickly nip into the upstairs kennel for some peace.  Aaaargh!

Take care

Pip
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment