22 January 2016

Demented of Hetton North

I'm going to put an advert in the paper.  I've thought about it all evening, and I'm quite decided.  It's going to say "demented collie urgently seeks break from family members - sheep owner obviously preferred but any reasonable offer considered".  I've been driven to it after another evening in front of the log burner surrounded by overheated dogs.  Surely it's not that hard is it?  When it's gets really hot you move away from the fire, cool down a bit then back for some more toasting...but oh no, not our lot.  Puff, puff pant pant they go all night and Skye, who's certainly old enough to know better is the worst offender of the lot.  While I'm away I'll get a sound monitor because I'm sure her snoring is so loud it's against the law - I won't be able to work with sheep if I've been made deaf, and I certainly won't be able to if I've been arrested for murder...

Apart from that it's still wet and cold outside so we've not had the chance to get back to agility - just as well really because my personal trainer, Pie, is not very happy and getting frustrated with my training progress.  So much so that she is threatening to take me out with her in all weather to see what we can find to chase (still her favourite way to spend 1/2 hour).  Joy, oh joy.  

Now, where's that pen...?

Take care

Pip xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment