24 January 2016

Fame comes knocking

We've made it onto the front page of the paper, me and the puppy.  It's a good photo of us.  Well to be truthful it's a good photo of me in 'sheep dog' mode, but I'm going to have a word with the puppy about that smile - it makes her look gormless. Also, I'm not sure why the house in the background is so prominent...surely you'd think the paper would have got a decent photographer in to take our picture and would have made sure we were in the middle, and maybe Mandy's friends aren't really required either.  

Anyway, Pie has appointed herself as my agent and says when all the calls come in she'll make sure we get a good deal.  She thinks a sequel to Lassie is the answer - we could 'lose' Daisy and Skye somewhere very dangerous and then rescue them...perhaps...but get very famous trying.  I've agreed Pie could have a small cameo role as well if she's well behaved.  She's not sure whether it's better to ask for snacks or money for starring in the film which is tricky, but I'm happier with snacks I think and the puppy will do as she's told.

So, now we just need to make sure we keep an eye on the phone and don't get too grubby.  I've told Pie to ask for somewhere warm for the filming - it was chilly lying in the snow..

Here's the picture...isn't it great?



Take care

Pip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment