3 January 2016

New Year, New Start. Hetton North back on stream


We've given ourselves a good talking to over the past few days here at Hetton North and we're back on stream with the blog.  I'm Pip, and still in charge - just.  Mandy looks after us all and helps me out.  I've got my work cut out for me though as you'll find out over the next few weeks when I bring you up to date with the goings on.  

Skye is still going strong.  She's no more active than she was and still hates sheep, rain, getting up...lots of things really, but still looks forward to her meals and is still in charge of the efforts to tunnel out of the garden

Daisy has grown up now but is still as annoying as ever.  She's still a good eater, but unlike Skye loves being out in the bad weather and what a lot of mud she manages to bring in with her when she comes in...for a small footed dog she certainly has a big footprint and just at the moment she's getting plenty of practice as the weather is bad.  I'm glad I'm retired on days like this

Little Pie is as mad as ever, I don't think she'll ever grow up.  Loves her work though and is still hard at it - running about like a lunatic and then straight inside to spend the rest of the day asleep on a knee. Spoilt rotten if you ask me, but we love her!

Then there's the puppy. Abbie is just like a younger version of me zooming about all the time. She keeps us all young...except Skye who is in age denial - she doesn't think she's ever been young

We have a great time here - every new day is full of promise.  Just fantastic - even when it's wet. We'll tell you all about it as I've agreed to share out the writing a bit to help out...everyone's a critic but let's see how they get on when they get chance to write!! Don't worry though...I'll be editor

Here's some pictures of us all 

Take care
Pip
xxx

Me in bed

The Puppy as close to relaxing as she gets...

Terrier heaven...

Skye in her favourite pose

I'm teaching the puppy 'stealth mode'

No comments:

Post a Comment