21 January 2016

Daisy grabs the pen...

At last!  It's my turn to do some writing.  Mean old Skye doesn't think anyone will want to hear from me, but I'm not as daft as she thinks you know.  I mean, I know I can be a bit single minded sometimes (at supper-time especially) but at least I'm not a grumpy OLD collie.  

Anyway, this year I'm going to surprise everyone and be really healthy.  I've heard chat about my little tummy getting a bit round so I'm going to try really hard not to snack on anyone else's food (well, unless it looks nicer than mine and you know what they say...a stolen snack tastes the best) and when Pip asks to go off for a walk I'm going to go as well (unless it's wet, or close to supper-time).

The other day we had a great walk and I got really wet.  It wasn't my fault, but what can you do to keep clean when you've been given such little legs?  Nothing, that's what and I love getting mucky as its straight back indoors for a bath.  Ahhhhhh, baths are just dreamy, but they're not quite so good when you've got to watch the collies go first - great big lumbery things that they are.  I like the water good and hot so I can have a proper soak and then straight into my special drying robe while I potter about drying.  I really enjoy my moment of pampering...baths and snacks...what more could you want for a perfect life?

Take care
Daisy
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment