17 November 2011

All dry here

Things have been looking up over the last couple of days. For a start, it's been sunny. Oh blissy, bliss bliss. All the mud is drying up and it's a lot more fun pottering about and looking at the sheep when you're not going 'squelch, squelch' all the time. Everything seems happy outside (touch wood) and even Daisy has managed to keep her low profile tummy nice and clean!

But best of all though, we've moved the sheep race inside out of the mud. We spent the whole day sorting through lambs and I've come in looking cleaner than when I went out, so I'm really pleased – no more showers for me – thank goodness. Even Skye was happy and was keen to lend a hand chasing everything about – she's full of surprises that one, but I think it's part of a little plot she and Daisy have hatched to see if they can get a bigger supper by being really useful. Let's see what happens when it rains...

Little chicks are growing fast. I'll get a picture of them tomorrow if I'm lucky – their Mum is starting to let them explore a bit now...nice little things, if a bit stupid

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment