21 November 2011

Cows brave the weather

Well we've still got the cows out - it's been such nice weather they'd have grumbled like mad if we'd tried to bring them in. We're all set for them now - we've been welding new panels into the shed to make sure they can't escape once they're in and they're all bedded up as well. Just like a comfy version of Fort Knox! No doubt at the first sign of rain they'll be howling to be let in but we gave them some tasty silage yesterday which certainly improved their mood a bit.

Yesterday evening was all go as well. Sheep can be greedy things (I know something else that's small, white and greedy) and they've finished all the grass in the Big Field so I had to move them. It went pretty well (I never mind I they want to be chased about a bit though) and I managed on my own which was just as well as
Skye was looking at dog bed brochures now Daisy has agreed to write her a letter to Santa...I think it could be a long one

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment