2 November 2011

Easy street

As I thought, my worst fears came true...a day off. Skye has hardly moved all day much to Daisy's annoyance as she wanted her out in the garden to play. Daisy has been in and out of the garden like a supercharged jack-in-a-box. But Skye reckons she's earned her day off and said she doesn't want to waste it!! Me, I reckon she's done just that by wedging herself in next to the boiler all day, but she never listens. Deaf as a post when she chooses to be, but could hear the bonio box being opened at 100 yards...which still puts her some distance behind Daisy in my view. Skye and I both think Daisy's got some sort of food based radar system that warns her whenever any food is moving – we've certainly never got to supper before her...ever.

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will see the hens hut finished and we can get on with more important, sheep, stuff

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment