25 March 2014

Wet Wobbly

Well, it had to happen one day, and today was the day.  It started off fine, but soon enough it started belting down with rain and that was it...Wobbly was wet.  Poor little thing didn't seem to mind though - jumping about like a demented westie, although right enough, as Skye has pointed out our little westie only jumps about at supper time.  We're all quite fond of little Wobbly now - Skye positively loves her- particularly now she's realised there aren't any more lambs to come. Only this morning after a particularly lengthy nap, she was thinking she should take some of the terriers food out to it if it was all damp, and was trying to persuade Daisy to part with one of her (many) coats so the lamb could be wrapped up.  But that's Skye all right - generous to a fault, and especially with things that aren't hers.  


I'm getting very concerned that the agility things have been delivered to the wrong farm.  Nothings arrived yet and I'm desperate to get started on it - I had thought yesterday when I went for my wander about that I might have found it heaped up somewhere in the yard, but no such luck.  I just hope that little rascal Pie hasn't put the postie off delivering it.  I'll never forgive her if she has I can tell you, but she says she's never seen him with any big parcels to deliver and she says she'd surely remember that because he'd be much easier to catch hold of with his hands full...Hmmmm that's not quite the reassuring words I was hoping to hear, and on that basis it's looking much more likely that Skye will be taking terrier food out to wobbly soon.  Anyway, I've had a stern word to Pie that on no account is the postie to be terrorised until I've seen the agility things..  I just can't wait - it's almost as exciting as getting a lorry load of sheep delivered


Take care


Pip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment