21 March 2014

Pie has her say

It's Pie here.  I've spoken to Pip and she says I can write to everyone today.  I've got a lot of things to tell you, but first of all AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I want to make sure everyone understands that I was definitely not lost the other day.  Absolutely, definitely not.  Skye is winding me up all the time...Asking if I need someone to stay with me in the garden, or across the road to the front field, or across the kitchen to my supper bowl.  She's cruising for a bruising if you ask me - people make the mistake of thinking just because I'm little I won't pulverise them into the ground if they're not careful (Skye).  Those slatherey great big collies think they're so clever but they need to think who keeps the place safe around here?  It was only the other day I send a couple of scrap collectors scurrying back to their van when they had the cheek to come into the yard.  I may be small, but I've got big teeth and I know how to use them (Skye)


That's enough of bossy boots Skye.  The week's getting better as the memory of my night out is getting more distant.  I wish the wind would calm down and I could get back to my normal hunting route, but there's no way I'm going over the Moor in anything other than a light breeze for quite some while...


On the plus side though I have been able to concentrate on chasing r creatures closer to the farm which has been good fun and just earlier this week I managed a crafty snack at the postman.  I thought I'd got away with it but he snitched on me so I got into a bit of bother for a while...But I never let little things like that slow me down.  I'm out the door and it's off, off, off.  All systems go, but these days I like to wait for a bit of breakfast first - Daisy read the other day that breakfast is the most important meal of the day so now we both make sure we never miss it.  Ever.  Porridge is our favourite, but a bit of toast comes in handy too.  Life's not so bad really - even lardy old Skye can be good fun.


Here's a picture of us contemplating another busy afternoon.  Note how clean the doodle (Daisy) is for a change


Got to go..zoom, zoom


Pie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment