4 March 2014

The wrong name, puppy?

On no, no, no no.  It's a disaster.  We've made a mistake, a terrible mistake. The puppy has got the wrong name so I think we're going to have to rename it...It's in disgrace again - chomping it's way through the skirtings.  And just painted as well.  It's about as bad as it gets - even Skye has noticed and has said something has to be done or we'll all be in the outside kennel.  She's VERY worried - the indoor kennel has radiators, and she's very partial to her radiators. 


So, a new name then. Chewy seems to fit the bill best.  Dozy perhaps?


Daisy thinks we should just be drafting a "For sale" notice, and let someone else choose her name - which isn't such a bad idea.  Hmmmm. Pie could run into Berwick and get it copied and put up - that should tire her out for a few days.  Skye and I could split the winnings, no, the sale proceeds.  I could buy some sheep.  Two birds with one stone...


But no, I mustn't day dream too much. And she is family after all so I suppose we've just got to make the best job we can.  We need to put someone onto "chew alert".  But who though?  Skye's no good - you could chew though a stick of dynamite and she'd sleep though it...Daisy doesn't get up early enough...All you see of Pie in the morning is a pair of heels disappearing round the yard corner.  The cat?  No - too selfish to help, and I've got sheep to worry about so can't be watching her all day.


Well, it's a tricky one.  I suppose I'll have to give her a talking to - after all, I am her mum.  Yes, that's the thing to do.  She's bound to listen to me...surely?


Take care


Pip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment