6 March 2014

Daisy has her say at last

I've got to be quick. I've hijacked the blog while Pip is having a snooze. It's not fair - she gets all the fun writing whatever she wants, but not today.  Today, the worm has turned (well, I'm not a worm I know, but you get the idea). Today, Daisy the author takes to the stage (well, I know it's not a stage either, but...)  


These collies think they're the bright ones around here, but us terriers know a thing or two as well. I mean how clever do you have to be to run about in the rain chasing a bunch of sheep?  Doesn't seem as if it would take long to pick that up .  Everytime I walk past them I stop, say hello, bit of chat, bit of gossip - and we all know what terrible gossips they are so of course they come straight over to see what's what.  They don't seem to get a lot of news in the fields so I 'm sure if I told them there was a new sheep feeder in the shed, in they'd go.  They're very greedy as well you (but I might have a bit of form as far as that goes so best to move on I think).


And also...while we're talking about intelligence, just ask yourself who gets to sleep in the upstairs kennel?  I know I have to share with old ratty but us terriers stick together (well, we do until there's a snack to steal then it's speed that counts...unfortunately)


But I suppose Pip isn't that bad. She doesn't boss us about at all and never steals our food.  I sometimes think that ratty could do with a bit more bossing about to be honest but Pip just smiles when I mention it and sends me packing. I shouldn't grumble though because it's not a bad life.  I get trips off to the spa just when I start looking a bit scruffy, and sometimes best of all, Mandy gives me a trim at home.  A girl likes to look her best after all.  Although Skye says I'm going to have to stop rolling in smelly muck to get the full benefit (I'm sure I heard about that being good for your complexion though, so I'm just going to ignore her. Heavens, I don't want to get wrinkes after all).


Crikey, Pip's waking up so I'd better make myself scarce.  Just time to post a couple of my favourite photos, but I'll be back


Love


Daisy xx


No collies here...



Spa day with my mum...aaahhhh..


Nothing for me to worry about on the tummy front yet then?



No comments:

Post a Comment