1 December 2011

Tups and Town

It's been another good day today. We've been switching the tups' colours so I've been busy. Very busy in fact. I had to hold all the sheep in a corner while each tup was caught so I had my work cut out as they all kept wanting to escape. Some chance! I was zooming about and managed to keep them under control. No thanks to Skye though – she just kept running about which upset the sheep so in the end she had to wait on the bike. Maybe though, she's brighter than she looks... perhaps that was what she really wanted all along! By the time we got in for lunch, I was ready for a good rest I can tell you.

The Princess was back into her coat again today and got a trip into Berwick – very smart she looked. Skye was very jealous, but I was too tired to bother. When she came back she was telling Skye all about it – she'd been to the hairdresser and by the sound of it had been spoilt rotten, but was very disappointed not to be given a 'shampoo and set' as well. I offered to help and said I would mix up some concrete and set her in that if she liked ha, ha – just as well I'm a fast runner! Skye told her not to worry – she was bound to get her own trim before Christmas...hmmm, I'm sure I could help with that...

Let's hope tomorrow's as much fun.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment