24 December 2011

Merry Christmas

We're getting excited now. Really excited. Santa's on his way. Joy, joy, joy. I can count very well and have been keeping Skye and Daisy up-to-date as the days have been passing. We've been crossing the days off our bonio calendar and now we know that Santa is coming tonight. Definitely. Think of it – coming all the way to our kennel with some presents. I hope Skye and Daisy have been good enough. Daisy is wondering if we can get another bonio calendar for January as Skye has been eating all the bonios each day, but I don't think she'll be able to (mind you she is a terrier, so if anyone can she can).

Anyway, I don't mind a day off - and with some presents to open. We've had a few really boring days recently – boring, boring, boring...no sheep work to do and too much mud in the cattle yard for me to splash about in, so I've been babysitting Daisy and Skye. And boy o boy, they sleep a lot those two. But that's dogs for you.

Merry Christmas to everyone – from me, Skye and Daisy...and all the sheep and cows. I'm off to sleep – I don't want Santa to see me still awake

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment