10 May 2014

What's happened to summer?

Well, the searchlights have jinxed the weather - it's been wet, wet, wet today.  Skye reckons she's going to move to the North Pole to get darker nights, but to be honest she still seems to be getting plenty of rest to me - and for someone that can sleep all day she's making a lots of fuss about a few lights 

The weather hasn't stopped all the gardening work that's been going on though - it's digging all day long - but not Skye though, she's not allowed to as she doesn't know where to dig and usually starts right in the middle of the garden.  Of course it's a bit of a problem having new plants - Daisy has her running track in the garden and now has to try to dodge all the plants that have appeared.  With varying degrees of success it has to be said - it's not easy turning a westie at full speed.  Pie reckons she saw a programme about that once with big oil tankers talking ages to turn so has taken to making a noise just like a ships fog horn whenever Daisy sets off on a lap.

Anyway, the puppy and Pie are in the dog house again...running off exploring as soon as my back was turned (actually I was watching the pet sheep in the back field). Everyone tells me it's not my fault but you do feel so guilty.  I'm going to have to give them such a stern talking to when they get back

All in all, not a good day.  Just need it to dry up a bit for the agility I think.  Hope so anyway.  I'm all set. 100%.

Take care

Pip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment