22 May 2014

Feeling under the weather

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  I'm in disgrace.  Me - fancy that!!  Well, not properly in disgrace I don't think (hope) but I've eaten something out in the fields that's disagreed with me and, without going into too many details, my bottom is now an unmentionable area.  Very much so unfortunately.  I think a couple of quiet days are called for just to set me straight again, so it'll be just my luck that tomorrow will be when the agility starts.  My beloved agility...I hope not.   

Needless to say I'm getting a bit of stick from Daisy and Skye - both of who have a constitution like an ox. Nothing ever upsets them, and Skye was straight in offering to eat my supper for me if I'm not feeling like eating it myself...just to do me a favour you understand, she says.  Not because she's greedy, of course not, perish the thought.  Daisy looked pretty miffed that she hadn't thought of offering first.  Anyway, neither of them need bother as I'd need to be a site more poorly than this to pass on supper.

I'm not the only one who's fed up. We've had the pest man in to look for r creatures - much to Pie's disgust. Pie doesn't much care to see anyone unusual in her yard (even the postie is in danger and he's here every day), so I wouldn't like to be the pest man if she ever got out while he was stealing her r creatures.  There'd be tears and they wouldn't be Pie's.  Only the other day Skye was telling the puppy about the time Pie came across a couple of scrap men in the yard.  Well, we've never seen grown men move so fast and even then they only just got back to their van before her teeth got to them.  No, she doesn't take any nonsense from strangers, let alone if they were stealing r creatures, so he must be a very brave man...or maybe wearing thick trousers.

Anyway, let's hope I'm feeling better tomorrow

Take care

Pip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment