20 May 2014

Bone burier revealed...

So...the bone burier is finally revealed.  You know how we've got these cracking bones to chew - well, I suppose they were bought for the puppy when she started chewing the skirting boards, but we all share them now.  Anyway, these bones keep going missing, then back, then gone.  It was very worrying and when they first started going we all blamed Skye (you would, wouldn't you?).  But then they started reappearing so I knew straight away that wasn't Skye - anything she buries stays buried because 10 seconds after she's finished, she's forgotten what she's done.  It's a wonder she doesn't have more accidents as she lives in a complete daze.  So it wasn't her, which meant it had to be a terrier, but I watched them like a hawk and was none the wiser.  Then bingo!  I saw some little feet scuffing about in the soil and, hey presto, out popped a stags horn bone.  And whose little feet did I see?  Pie.  Caught red handed and very upset she looked too.  

She reckoned she was just keeping them safe but I've given her a talking to and so far, we've not lost any since.  And - more good news - the fence in the back garden has been put up to keep the puppy in.  It's very tall, and took her about a second to clock it, but I warned her that they'd do something drastic unless she started to behave, but she knew best.  Well, she's not looking so clever now I say...

It's tiring keeping all this bad behaviour in check, so hopefully now we'll have some well behaved dogs (if slightly reluctant)

Take care

Pip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment