7 August 2012

Cows in...again

My foot is much better now - I'm starting to think about all the sheep jobs I've got to get through but today was all about getting cows in and checking tags.  Boooooring, boring, boring.  Skye didn't mind though - another restful day in the garden for her, which doesn't bode well for her sick note but never mind.  She could do with a run

We did all help to get the cows in and put them back out, which was fun and Pie is getting quite good at riding on the bike with us now - she soon lets us know if there's a cow or sheep going the wrong way, by yapping away to warn us.  Mind you, I don't think she's ever going to be let off the bike to herd them like I do because she's only little and wouldn't be able to keep up...and she might get distracted and dash off just when we need to be still!

When we got back we took this photo of Pie at the back door - she was still breathing (I checked)


Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment