4 August 2012

Babysitting


I don't know how these things happen. One minute I was just resting and letting my sore paw get better, and the next I was looking after the terrible twins whist everyone went out to finish a few jobs. Skye was no help – the twins have got far too much energy for her, but I managed to tire them out with a few games. They don't look so energetic here, do they?


 

Anyway, I've told Skye in no uncertain terms that she's on babysitting duties next so she'd better get ready for it. I'm bound to be out working so unless she wants to come out and help me…
She's worried now and has been flying around making up lists of games. I want nothing to do with them though…she's chosen
  1. Digging big holes in the back garden
  2. Chasing hares in the front field (Pie's speciality)
  3. Snouting about in the back field
It's got trouble written all over it…oh dear, oh dear

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment