9 March 2012

Fencing again - Can you believe it?

Groan...groan...groan.  More fencing today, and hardly any jobs ticked off my lambing list.  I bet they don't have this much trouble getting the lambing sheds ready for that programme on the telly.  I'm doing my best to be patient - I know we'll get there in the end, but I'd sleep a lot better if I thought everything was all done.  It's very exciting now we've got less than a month to go till the lambing - much better than Christmas...just think of it - over 500 little presents to play with.  And they call it work?  I just can't wait.

Skye is still in denial about the lambing - she and Daisy have been planning some trips off farm (mainly to the beach, which is their favourite place to go).  Personally, I don't think they've got any chance of getting a lift off farm now, but it certainly cheers Skye up, so Daisy is going to ask. 

Can't be much more than 2 weeks left now.  How will I ever get to sleep?

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment