24 September 2012

Choosing more Tups

Oh what a lovely day - rained from the moment I was up and a sneaky northerly wind as well, but as far as I'm concerned it's one of the best days of the year.  Today they've been off to look at some new tups - Suffolks - and best of all, when they got back they were chatting about how many to get as there was more than one they liked.  Multiple tups...how good is that?  Pretty good, I'd say.

I've been busy explaining what a tup is to Pie - I took her out to see some in the field, but she wasn't that bothered..."Sheep, then" was all she said and then dashed off to bark at something underground.  How can she not be excited about more tups?  She must be spending too much time with Skye

Oh well, market day is Wednesday...I just don't know how I'll sleep until I know which ones we're getting

No comments:

Post a Comment