23 January 2012


Things are looking up again at last – I heard them booking the sheep scanner for later this week, which is going to be really exciting. Not only have I got to get all the sheep in and out but we'll also know how many lambs we're due to get…joy, joy, joy. I hope it's a really big number. Daisy says the biggest number she knows is 500 (which is about 490 higher than Skye) but I think we'll get even more than that. I'll let you know though for sure – and best of all, we're only two months away from starting.

We've been making the best of the fine weather and have been to the beach. That's great fun – running all over the sand. Skye and Daisy love it as well – especially when we get the whole place to ourselves

Here's a picture of me on the beach chasing after Daisy (just in the frame – I can't stay still for the camera long).



Apart from that, we've been moving sheep about a bit and just making sure the cows are comfy. Skye has been keeping well out of mischief for a change, unlike Daisy, but both of them have been keeping away from any work so no change there!

But it's sheep, sheep, sheep for us now. What a relief…

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment